Palm Bay Club #84 has been completely renovated in a Tuscany decor with rich stained woodwork throughout. New stone tile, cabinets with granite countertops, LED TV in living room and bedroom. The lanai has been converted into a direct ocean view dining room with sliding windows and screens that adds significant living space.
• 3D Virtual Tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=FuWxGiBLZkD • Minimum Rental Age: (30) years old
• Rooms: Living room, open kitchen, master bedroom
• Bed Configuration: (2) Queen beds in master bedroom
• Sleeper Sofa: No
• Dining Seating: Eat-in bar overlooking Gulf with (4) bar height chairs • Kitchen: Fully furnished, stove, fridge, freezer, micro, dishwasher, blender, coffee maker, toaster • Washer / Dryer: Across hallway. Client purchases laundry card from PBC, loads with $$ for washer / dryer
• Master Bathroom: Private with walk-in shower, all tile • Linens: All bath and beach towels are provided. Sheets, blankets, pillows are also provided
• Flooring: Ceramic tile throughout
• Property Upgrades: 2013: 100% Renovation, custom hardwood finishes, 2-piece crown moulding throughout
Location and Beach Related Information
• Physical Location: Stack 4, 8th Floor • Distance To Beach: Direct ocean-front, down the elevator, through lobby, (20) steps to beach
• View From Location: Direct ocean-front west and north overlooking Gulf
• Lanai or Patio: No
• Parking: (1) covered parking space - guest parking available
• Beach Chairs: Chairs and loungers are provided at beach and pools at no additional cost
• Beach Toys: Beach toys are not provided - clients sometimes purchase and leave for others
• Cooler Provided: Yes, small (18) quart will hold about (18) cans or bottles
• Umbrella Provided: No
• Coffee Maker: Mr. Coffee - standard drip
• Ceiling Fans: Yes, (3) - Living room, dining area, master bedroom
• Iron and Board: YesInternet and Entertainment
• Local Phone: No local phone provided
• Internet: Yes, High-speed internet provided at no additional cost
• Cable TV Provided: Yes, Frontier FIOS
• Pay-Per-View Avail: No, Frontier On-Demand movies available at no additional cost
• TV Configuration: (3) LED flat screen TVs; (1) in living room, (1) in each bedroom
• DVR Provided: Yes, Frontier FIOS high-def receiver w/multi-room DVR in living, high-def all bedrooms
• DVD / Blu-Ray Player: No
• X-Box, PlayStation: No
Starter Supplies We Provide
• (1) Roll of paper towels in each kitchen
• (2) Rolls of toilet paper in each bathroom
• (1) Small bar of soap at each sink
• (1) Trash bag in each trash container
We Also Provide
• Hair dryer in each bathroom
• All sheets, bath towels, beach towels
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
Vacation Rental Standard Pricing
Page: 1 of 2
Reviewed: Jul 29, 2019
Reviewed: Jun 6, 2019
Reviewed: Nov 8, 2015
Wonderful Five days. Only minor complaint is that the bed was too soft for my back. Condo was as beautiful as shown on Website.
Reviewed: Oct 27, 2015
Overall, our experience at the Palm Bay Club was great. The unit we stayed in was clean, modern, and had a nice layout. The location of the unit was great as it was only steps away from the beach. Also, the APP used to gain access to the unit along with other key information was nice and very helpful. The only thing we found a bit of a glitch was getting access to the building on the first day as the expectation was just to wait for someone to let us into the building. The owners might take a look at this process. Other than that, we were very happy with the property.
Reviewed: Oct 20, 2015
The property was nice, beach front. Unit was clean and very well appointed and modern. Very nice condo.
Reviewed: Sep 9, 2015
We stayed in this condo recently and had a wonderful experience. The owner was really easy to work with and even adjusted our stay by a day with no extra fees due to a funeral we needed to attend. The condo has been completely renovated and is gorgeous and clean. There are plenty of drawers in the bathroom which make it really nice to organize all your makeup, hair appliances, etc. It was right on the beach which is really convenient.
Reviewed: Aug 24, 2015
The condo was beautiful, the views were spectacular. The bedroom was spacious and comfortable, the kitchen had everything you needed, the living room was beautiful. This our second time at the Palm Bay Club and would recommend the wonderful condo to anyone who loves the beach and wants to stay in a beautiful place. Will be back next year. Thanks for helping us create yet another great Siesta Key memory.
St. Simons Island
Reviewed: Aug 23, 2015
Reviewed: May 26, 2015
I enjoyed the location and that the beach was right out the front door! The room was very clean, spacious, very pretty!!! My only concern was that no one was there to open the front door to condo building. We had to wait for someone to open the door and follow a guest in which is scary becauae that means anyone could really just walk in. But the overall check in and out worked well when downloading the app and getting all the information right on my smart phone!
Reviewed: May 17, 2015
This is the second time we have stayed in this unit. The description is is comfortable,up to date with modern amenities and steps from the beach. There is a great beach view from the converted lanai,great spot to view the sunset over dinner. Morgan Properties are fantastic to deal with and answered any of our questions accurately and immediately. This is the third time we have used their services when staying in this location and I would be reluctant to use anyone else! Both pools on the property are very nice but that on the Bay side is quieter and quite idyllic, worth the additional walk. We hope to be back to this location again and would strongly recommend it. If you need something larger we have also rented from Dan at Crystal Sands,and that too was perfect.
Reviewed: Mar 23, 2015
The rental property was as described, a perfect location to enjoy Siesta Key's beautiful beach. The condo itself was furnished comfortably with scenic views of the Gulf. It was just enough for a party of two, a little snug for four. It was well equipped wth utensils,tableware,etc Especially appreciated were the premium channels on cable(unusual in most rentals) as well as beach extras of cooler and umbrella. The only negative was the bed! A new mattress is seriously needed as well as comfortable fitted sheets. That would have made our stay perfect.
Reviewed: Mar 9, 2015
We had never been to Siesta Key. We will return, and we will use this rental if possible. Great location, and many things to do in the area if you are not a beachie.
Reviewed: Mar 2, 2015
Love staying on Siesta Key...number one beach in the world! Our weather was cold and windy this year but our time on the key was great no matter what!
Reviewed: Jan 31, 2015
Great location, smooth checkin and checkout, well equipped unit,
Reviewed: Jan 6, 2015
We had a lovely time in Siesta Key. The condo was very nice. So easy to get to the beach!
Reviewed: Dec 15, 2014
The pictures matched. The directions easy to follow. Stress free enjoyable stay.
Reviewed: Nov 19, 2014
Loved the condo and would definitely rent it again in the future. It was newly renovated and beautifully furnished.
Reviewed: Sep 4, 2014
Great one bedroom condo in Palm Bay Club Siesta Key. Clean, great location on the beach.
Reviewed: Aug 25, 2014
The unit was very nice - modern furnishing and appliances, very clean. The view of the beach from the unit was great. The tower that the condo is located in is a bit outdated, but the condo itself is nicely renovated. I recommend this condo if you are looking for a nice upscale place to stay right on Siesta Key beach.
Reviewed: Jul 19, 2014
We rented this property for 14 days based on a family recommendation and were very pleased with the unit and the overall complex. Morgan Properties has a well organized system for staying at the condo and we found no difficulty with the entry/exit strategies or the use of the interior/exterior facilities. The condo has a lovely west view overlooking the beach and gulf and the upgrades to the kitchen, bath and media were outstanding. The furnishings were very comfortable and well laid out for both the view and media. The bathroom was particularly well remodeled and the shower was great. The laundry was not in the unit, but right across the hall out the door which was exceptionally convenient. The only suggestion for change would be changes to the bed linens. We had trouble keeping the sheets tucked in and wrinkle free.
Reviewed: Jun 21, 2014
Outstanding, clean, roomy one bedroom unit. Perfect for a couple. Great location for just bumming at the beach. Slight problem getting in - I see others had this issue too and my suggestion would be to somehow work on a guest's initial entry to the building. Once in, however, perfect. We didn't want to leave.
Reviewed: Jun 10, 2014
Awesome location and overall experience was A+.
Reviewed: May 20, 2014
It was great working with Morgan Properties. The rental process worked very smoothly.
Reviewed: May 2, 2014
Overall it was a good experience
Reviewed: May 1, 2014
Great view - would of like some more dishes, dishwasher detergent and towels. Little confusing on how to initially get into Unit- instructions for all different units. But saying that Dan was very helpful.
Community Info - Palm Bay Club - 5900 Midnight Pass Road, Siesta Key
The Palm Bay Club is comprised of (3) sections with a total of (206) condos. The Tower located direct on the Gulf has (86) one and two bedroom condos, most all have been renovated. The Club Suites section are along the beautiful palm tree paver driveway in three-story buildings with elevators. The ...